Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I saved special cards from my girlfriends, my daughters, my father, erotica written by my long-term ex (she was a great writer) that was tucked into cards that she hand-made (she was also a great artist), etc., etc.

I had files full of everything special to me.

When I prepped my house for sale, I threw all of it out.

I kept thinking about my girls and GF having to go through all of that stuff when I either needed a higher level of care as I aged or when I died and I realized that for me, I did not need to hold onto any of it anymore.

I wanted to be the one that got rid of it and I didn't want my daughters reading the erotica written about me either.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: