Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hallmark Moments

Was flipping thru a folder I keep with greeting cards that have spoken to me over the years. Some are for holidays, some for bdays, some for life events, some for the heck of it.

I noticed that each card was unique, innovative, creative, unusual.....but each card also meant something very special to me. Regardless of the sender, the cards they chose to send all indicated that these folks knew who I was and what i was about.

There is something heartwarming to know people think enough about you to find the card that says....yep this is you.

One is a bday card....has 3 dudes on the front....a tall lanky guy with blondish hair, a short pudgy guy with dark hair, and a black dude with afro, facial hair and peace medallion around neck. Outside says,,,,happy bday from the Cleavers. Inside says....Wally, Beaver, and Eldredge.

One is a thinking of you card.....from has a toilet with a human leg sticking out the bowl. Inside says....finding oneself is not always an easy or well defined process.

Memories.

So am I the only sap who collects stuff like this?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: