How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I started out this morning with my weight/step routine (so I could justify watching a movie) and also did the ab/squat and back challenges.

Quite frankly, I feel like I get more of a back workout from my step/weights routine. And from yoga. Mayhaps I need to increase the weights. The squats are doing their job though. I've done squats all along in one variation or another, but now I've noticed that the muscles by the outside of my knee (that go up the outside of the thigh) are much stronger now. More defined.

As to the ab workout I posted, I added reverse crunches (same amount as regular crunches) and bicycles for good measure. I also love these situps you do with weights (5lbs for me) that is basically a fly with a leg extension, but I feel my chest AND abs....I am ever the multi-tasker!

OH and suddenly I have no trouble keeping my feet on the floor while doing situps. Does that mean I've gotten stronger? Or just habituated?? I'm curious...