Old 01-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #35
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowchick07 View Post
So I peruse these threads looking for tidbits to share with Logic and I'm curious...how do you manage to get into your binder with a shirt under it? He has been pulling it up to get it on and I can't figure how to make that work logistically...any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks!
Does he use the full length or tri top? If I use the full length I have to step into it. But I rarely use it.

I've been usin the tri top with a shirt under and actually have found it easier to take the binder off and on. I put that one on over head.

I have a rash guard and a sports compression shirt which seems to work the best underneath it
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post: