View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 10:35 AM   #2505
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Daddy and I woke up early around 5:30 and spent a few hours going over all of the seeds we bought for planting. Daddy made a spreadsheet of every plant, if we plant inside or outside to start, germination period, harvest time, and notes about sun and light. I fed information to Daddy to fill in the blanks from reading seed packs and from things I already know. Then we planted all of the seeds that we can start inside and will transport later in the season. That took us until about 11am.

Now I'm back at my house waiting to zoom with my parents and sister in law and nephews for Easter.

Then I have a 3:00 story time zoom scheduled with my friends with young children. I have a few fun Easter books to read to them.

Then the day remains to be seen. Maybe yard work maybe my daughter and I will do a Bob Ross painting class, maybe we will just read quietly. It's still Sunday back to work tomorrow morning for us so we won't let loose as much as we might like.

Hoping for a fun Sunday for you all.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: