Old 05-05-2018, 07:12 AM   #40
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Art, music, dance....

This is Fringe Festival weekend at my teen's school. She attends a charter school focused on the arts. Last night was a lantern parade around the lake in town and ended up at the school with music and dancing. In a bit we are leaving for the festival. They will have the fine art displays, all types of dancing on an outdoor stage (ballet through hip-hop), band concert, orchestra concert, thespians in one-act plays, creative writers reading poetry and prose and all manner of other lovely art. The weather is gorgeous and it will be a long, but fun day.

However I started my fabulous Saturday as I always do, getting up at the wee dawn hours to sit on my porch, meditate on the abundance of blessings in my life and celebrate Prime.

Katniss~~wishing everyone an abundantly blessed day
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post: