View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 04:00 PM   #12
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

What is your quirkiest habit?

I rock, bounce and/or move in some way almost constantly. I have to twist the head off of a cinnamon bear and eat it before consuming the torso. It drives me nuts if there isn't balance in a room.

List 5 words to describe yourself: whimsical, spirited, artistic, unreserved, sarcastic.

What do you like to do with your spare time?

I like to paint, draw, take pictures, make things. Anything that feels creative. I love to shop for clothes, shoes, accessories. It's not about spending money. I love clothes. I can express myself or make a statement by what I wear. I love to talk. I like deep conversations. I like immature, manic conversations (usually with my kids, we get a bit hyper). I like music and singing, hosting/planning events, dinner parties with friends. I like going out. Night life energizes me. Music, people, booze... I like to travel, it just isn't feasible.

Did you ever do anything embarrassing/wrong/bad but no one ever found out it was you?

It was the last day of 4th grade. We we're supposed to be cleaning out our desks. I was goofing around while I "worked" and decided to slide down into side splits to get things out of the desk. When I hit the ground, I farted. All activity in the room came to a halt and heads turned in my direction. I was horrified. Then came the giggling and questions from around the classroom, "Who farted?" Impulsively my hand shot up and pointed to the kid sitting next to me. I got away with it but I still feel a little guilty.

As a child, what occupation did you want to be?

I wanted to be the president, a detective (Remington Steele), an astronaut or a singer.

What is/was your occupation? Case Manager

What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10? Undecided

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

Something Irish and exotic, like Siobhan, Tierney or Rowan.

Name a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Pinky toes seem most expendable.

What quote or saying do people say that is complete bs to you?

God never gives you more than you can handle.

Kids with special needs are given to special parents.

Anything about, "God's perfect plan" or anything/everything happening for a reason.

The worst, "Everything will work itself out."

Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?

Dodge City, Kansas. It's a mixture of cow manure, slaughter houses and armpits. I swear I can taste it when I drive into the city.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Of course.

If you could go back and tell the 15 year old you one thing, what would it be?

Love yourself now.

Have you ever read the “missed connections” on Craigslist?

Yes. I was hoping that I wasn't the only one.

How many pets do you have?

4 dogs.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post: