Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default How are you feeling

Slowly getting through this holiday season and trying to keep my head above water with depression. I have spent most of it watching tv and a bit of time in here. After losing my best friend/cousin, I find out she was cremated and kept away from all her friends, not buried with her husband or mom and dad so none can go to pay respects and I spoke to a close friend of hers down home and they are all very upset, no funeral to attend and no grave to oversee. These were closer to her than family for many many years. I feel very sad for them also as they are all older women and most are living alone and they all hung out together. Life is not fair at times so even if I get down there no connection will be made. I hope her daughter gets some satisfaction from keeping her on her mantle.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: