View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #74
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
Originally I loved the idea of this topic. Now it seems very unappealing. Everyone's offended or feels unaccepted... Watching this evolve has been unattractive to say the least. I'm new so I don't really know how all this works here at BFP but I saw a topic I could relate to so I posted. I read all the posts before posting and I kind of wished I didn't. I included the word cock because I noticed some had preffered this word... I have no expirence in that yet I was trying to be respectful.

It's hard to be exclusive when you have to be inclusive
I sincerely apologize if my participation has made you feel this way. My intent was asking for clarification on how I fit in as Femme and how my women lovers fit in...and to get an understanding of how my participation would/might be offensive since I don't directly identify as lesbian (neither do any of my previous women lovers.) It wasn't until an example was given that I was aware of the incident where someone who identifies as male "changed the space".
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: