Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
There are so many threads that have been started on streaming sites, it is difficult to know where to post!

If anyone has watched the very good season one of Bloodline on Netflix, I finally found that season two is starting.

Great series about a super dysfunctional family in Florida. It has suspense, drama, murder and everything you could sink your teeth into for some great binge-watching. It has a stellar cast with terrific acting.

From Deadline Hollywood:

Playing brothers on different sides of the law, Kyle Chandler and Ben Mendelsohn earned Emmy noms for the first season of the family drama set in the Florida Keys. Linda Cardellini, Sam Shepard, Sissy Spacek, Norbert Leo Butz, Jamie McShane, Jacinda Barrett and Enrique Murciano also star. KZK Productions and Sony Pictures Television produce for Netflix

The Netflix series’ 10-episode second season will premiere on May 27.
We are watching s1e1 RIGHT NOW. Mr. Jenny is into it. I am confused bc I am reading while watching.