How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
If two is a trend then brilliant but crazy female leads is definitely a trend...Marcella" (doesn't get much screwier) and "Homeland (almost as screwy) are trend leaders.

Such interesting characters dealing with brilliant plot twists...but do they really have to be so nuts?. . .
Remember The United States of Tara? I guess her craziness was the point of the whole show, but it was a good one.

I'm still working my way through Fear The Walking Dead, which I like. I'm on season 4 and still have season 5 to go; I understand it has been renewed for a 6th season (although production is on hiatus due to COVID19). I don't see how they can get from here (mid- 4th season) to six seasons though; a lot of the main characters have been killed off, and a bunch of others seem to be on a road trip to meet up with the original The Walking Dead. What we're getting now (mid- 4th season) is a bunch of one-shot episodes whose story arcs begin and end in the same episode.

I'm also making a second attempt at Sense 8. I just couldn't get into it after the first episode, but I noticed it's on season 3 now, and decided to give it another try. I'm on episode 6 now, so I guess I'll stick it out for at least awhile and see how it goes. It's making a little more sense now than it did after just the first episode.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: