cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
#4, your ways, I must learn, grasshoppa.

Then again, I'm a browser-stroller, so maybe not to keep, but just to know HOW you did it.

I LOVE Pizza Hut. It's my favorite pizza joint.

Walgreens is open til midnight tonight and from 9am-6pm tomorrow in my area. Good to know!

Also in my area, the grocery stores rotate a schedule so that every Thanksgiving and Christmas, there is one store open for most of the day. This time, it's Albertson's. I like Albertson's. They are much cheaper than QFC or Safeway.

I want a for Christmas. I've wanted one since I was oh, about 6. The big guy never leaves one behind though.

*sigh*
I hope you get a reindeer for Christmas, Gemme!

My shopping is easy. I make a list so I know *exactly* what I need and stick to it. If I hadn't stop to browse at Ross, I would've been done an hour earlier.

There's Walgreen's across the street. I hope they are open in the morning--I forgot to pick up canned food for the Molly !

cara is offline   Reply With Quote