View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #19
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

i have to admit i am one of the dumbasses that use this word for everything...
it means good when it comes from me... i also tend to use the word sexy for something that is just good...
i think that i started doing it in response to folks that have the tendency to turn everything into a sexual connotation... i had a friend that imagined a smile as a come on... whoever it was smiling... so.. the evil started there...
yes AL... i agree with you whole brainedly... and i vow to myself at this moment that i am going to never say the word hot to someone like my mom or the mail man again...
im done... thats hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Odd as this may sound, I'm totally tired of the word hot. Or, maybe I am tired of people assuming it means the same thing to everyone?
Here, it gets used mostly about sex and looks, it seems like. Just feels cliché. What could be more individually defined than those two things?

Is there one word or phrase that you feel this way (or another) about? And Why? And of course, disagree with me!
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post: