Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I am in a style funk right now. I don't know which direction to go, which is one of the reasons I was looking at fashion. It's always something I enjoy. I like interesting fabrics, off-beat styles. I am occassionally enamoured of something that is ugly and pretty at the same time. I like attempting to pull off things that are hard to pull off. I enjoy being understatedly over the top, and I enjoy being a bit silly with my wardrobe. I am considering becoming a hat person because I always love hats but then don't wear them. They are one of the first things I go to in an antique shop. I like being different and I like variety. I live Johnny weir's style, because he doesn't mind being different and he has no fear about dressing creatively. I have an entirely different thing going on, but seeing his clothing choices and the way he carries himself just makes me super happy.

What about y'all? Do you look up to any fashion icons? If you had to describe your personal style, what would it be?

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: