Old 07-19-2019, 12:23 PM   #2185
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kitchen reorganization

I pulled EVERYTHING out of my kitchen cupboards and am cleaning. Actually, I am refocusing what I want to do cooking wise. I'm trying to make my kitchen space more conducive to dietary changes I want to make. I found some really fun turquoise colored glass canning jars and bought what my budget allowed.

I've let go of many items that I have not used in awhile and the rest are sitting in my dinning room. Sigh. I have started collecting stoneware clay pots for cooking. I have a wonderful tangine and now am looking for some smaller clay pieces to cook on the stove-top with. I found some Korean clay pots can withstand temperatures up to 900 degrees. I thought that was impressive.

So far this is my goal:

* more space for making all things herbal
* only ingredients that support my health needs (chocolate stays)
* only cooking pots, machines, gadgets and utensils that I use
* grouping and organizing things for ease of use
* It has to be pretty

SO there we have it, and I notice I am writing involved posts rather that beginning the put it back together phase. Sigh, more coffee, coffee stays.
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post: