View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:45 AM   #35
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

just because the thread or post is there doesn't mean i have to comment. any thread. any post. my two cents can be silenced. sometimes just letting the ignorance float in cyberspace, ... it will go silent too.

there are those times when it's not for the love of intentions. if i'm not sure, i just go with it. the poster will reveal their intentions. i believe that i should give the benefit of the doubt if possible. but the truth is, ... there are people out to start trouble. play head games. up to no good. and so on.

for those that are innocent. just trying to make friends. be a part of the group. and they are jumped on for not typing their words just so, ... that's just plain ole meanness.

i don't have a catalog of educated words. but i hope that i can use my common sense when communicating, wherever and whenever. i do not want to walk on eggshells. i do not like drama. confusion. if i can't be at ease, i'll not take part. instead of engaging in the drama, so called debate, etc. i'll walk away. but i'm not a bahhck bahhhck chick lol.

one of the good things about communicating with others online is that i can think before i "speak". there's no reason to hurt someones feelings. if the truth hurts, well. but even then, the truth can be spoken kindly. i just don't think there is ever a reason to humiliate. i can ignore or take it to private.

there are times when i should take responsibility for the feelings of others. so i appreciate/thank Girl_On_Fire for the love of intentions.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: