Old 09-27-2017, 05:07 PM   #7288
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
OMG, I just got two books today (from Santa!!!) That I plan to read after I finish 1) Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, and 2) White Palace, and 3) Philomena!!!

GM3 things your looking forward to in the month of October?!

1. My daughter's 15th birthday. I've arranged a bi-plane ride for her around the lake area in the country. The plane is bright yellow and makes me smile every time I see it.

2. Tickets to see the outdoor play "Sleepy Hollow" the weekend before Halloween. They use a real horse to gallop across the bridge as the headless horseman arrives. So cool!

3. Spending more time with a very special someone.

GM3... Ways to show a good friend you care as she starts chemo treatments.

Katniss~~(Katzchen, I happened to eat lunch in Juliette, Ga last weekend at The Whistle Stop Cafe. The fried green tomatoes were great! If you are ever down this way lets go!)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote