Thread: Kavenaugh OMG
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 11:49 AM   #74
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know why I still get surprised by the immorality and/or cowardice shown by so many. SMH

Yesterday afternoon I Googled for proof of something I'd heard earlier in the morning. I heard (via NPR I think) that there was a backlash against those who had voted to confirm Clarence Thomas. Many of them were not reelected when their term expired. I couldn't find any "proof" ... e.g old articles / published reports ... but my fingers are crossed nonetheless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
It is bad enough Susan Collins is voting for him, but her speech was disgusting. I couldn't bear to watch. I just read the transcript.

I feel like Collins and Flake are frauds to orchestrate - or at least go along - with the sham "FBI investigation." I would have rather they just said they were voting for him all along.

There are so many, many reasons why he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, and with all the lying Kavanaugh has done - from minor to major things - if Susan Collins thinks he is going to do what he told her on abortion rights, LGBTQ rights, etc. she is living in fantasy land.

What a disgrace.

Thank you Lisa Murkowski. I hope she leaves the Republican Party and becomes an Independent. Seems to me that would suit her better.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: