PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

I am greateful for this Day, even with its challenges for it has taught me much.

I am greatful for my Daughter. I hope where ever she is, she is safe, warm, and happy. I hope she writes me soon.

I am greatful for my Dad, because he chose to be more than a father.

I am greatful for my Daddy, cause being his grl is warm precious and safe.

I am greatful for my Dogs- Joxer the mighty and Moose the galoof.

I am greatful for my Dinner- for it was fun to make, and even better to eat.

I am greatful, yes, greatful, for Dont Ask, Dont Tell, because really, really, really, I was not meant to be the Army Nurse that I was so sure I wanted to be at 17, and stupid. Thank you Fates.

I am greatful for my Dragon, stuffed with love from the bear factory place, cause she gives me comfort when Im fussy.

I am greatful for Dylan, cause he has grown into a friend that I respect and learn from.

I am greatful for Disney, cause I need to have fairy tale happy ever afters, they are better than SSRI, with less side effects.

I am greatful for Dr. Bill. For 8 years, but really, only today. And the lesson in that. Peace on you sir.
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post: