View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 05:51 PM   #450
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up early enough to finish brewing a pot of coffee before the sun starts to rise. Opening up the blinds and then standing in my living room in a place where I can see out all three windows and watch the the world down below/all around me come to life as I sip my coffee savoring each drop.

Hearing from my oldest every year before he heads out to celebrate on New Year's Eve. Again when he gets to where he's headed. Again after midnight, and then again on New Year's Day after he's made it home safely. My son has done this every year but one since the age of 18 and he's now in his mid 30's. And the one year he forgot, this year, he still called me before he left, when he got there and before noon the next day. Major dependable, reliable, responsible he is and that gives me such a feeling of peace.

Keeping a little put aside for a rainy day. My sons laugh and give me grief about it but even though they think I'm being paranoid, if they see a really good price on something, some necessity they'll alert me to the sale or occasionally pick something up for me. It gives me a real sense of peace, feeling of safety and comfort to look in my closets, cabinets, pantry whatever and see multiples of things I use on a regular, best of all every day basis.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: