Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
when I read about Trump getting back on the Obama birth certificate witchhunt again ... geez, we have North Korea testing another missle and Trump is having to get on that obsession boat

Any and all news about Trump makes me scared.Thinking he was dropped on his head as a baby and it caused his mind to be uneven. (that was my nicest way of putting it so far, anybody notice I did not use the f word or any other special words this time when talking about Trump???? ) Just don't get used to it. Our president sickens me!
He is just a demented loon but a very dangerous one. He has the power to make our world even more treacherous. I am profoundly disapointed in Republicans in the Congress and Senate that want to hold onto their power so badly that they allow this behavior from him, without a word of reproach. The only ones that have said anything are those not seeking reelection in 2018.

Some of his Tweets are simply insane.

Disappointed me today? More like he revolts and disgusts me every single day.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: