View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 06:42 AM   #1055
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Today is the "Spring Into Arts Festival" up in Concord (the town where I work). I am really excited about attending this. Charlotte no longer feels like my home so I am really looking forward to my lease ending here. There's an apartment in one of the big houses in the Historical District that I plan to lease - it is 2 blocks from work so I will be able to walk. Also the rent is amazing - much lower than what I pay now for a larger space.

Ooops, got sidetracked!

My best friend, Jeffie, and I are going today. (I'm the only one who can get away with calling him "Jeffie.") We both agree that it will be wonderful to attend a street event neither of us worked on. Jeffie and I have been friends for years having worked together on so many LGBT events, commitees, projects, etc. Shelia calls him the baby sister I never had...LOL We love doing stuff together.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: