Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Autumn is my favorite time of year, and halloween is my favorite holiday! This year my roommate is having a pumpkin carving party (this weekend! yikes!) and asked if i would make toasted pumpkin seeds and cook fall-themed foods. I've been making apple crisp every weekend (we went apple picking, so i have lots of fruit to use) and have already frozen a bunch of homemade applesauce for later in the season.

I also am known for setting up haunted house trips. I set up 1 to 2 trips every weekend through the whole month of October where I get groups of people together and go to a haunted attraction. This past weekend we did Bates Motel, which is a haunted house, haunted hayride, and haunted corn maze. My favorite, though, is the old asylum.

My costume this year is going to be awesome, as soon as I can find the fabric to make the last part! I'm doing a victorian/steampunk crossover female version of the penguin from the 1950s batman. Purple top hat with veil, black lace parasol, corset, blouse, purple gloves, monocle, cigarette holder, black can-can thigh highs and a purple and black striped bustle skirt with little heeled boots. I am ecstatic over it, since I've been planning it for a while now but never got all the parts together before.

Two years ago I was a film noir poison ivy, which was ALSO tons of fun!
Damn!! The haunted trips sound wicked fun and the pumpkin carving themed night as well... remember there's always cider to be made "spiked." Your costume sounds awesome... I see you put a lot of thought into it. Have fun!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: