Old 03-06-2015, 05:16 PM   #303
BombsiteBoudicca

How Do You Identify?:
high femme/baby girl/girly girl/sometimes a femme daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey; darling; sexy
Relationship Status:
Daddy's girl

BombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST ReputationBombsiteBoudicca Has the BEST Reputation
Default best and worst date

Best date I had was going for hot dogs and knishes at katz's deli in NYC. I think it took my butch daddy a while to understand he didn't have to do the fancy dinner/candlelight/hearts and flowers thing. Just laughing and talking over some simple shared food is glorious. The most important thing is that we're spending relaxed time together. I mean...I love that he buys me expensive perfume too, don't get me wrong!! ; )

Worst date? My ex had a real knack of making me cry whenever we went out for dinner (hence EX). But one time we went to a pub, and they went to get us drinks at the bar....and came back to the table empty handed- they had been carded at the bar (they were 39 at the time but has a real baby face and was often mistaken for a teenage boy) 'Old lady' over here had to go to the bar and prove my butch girlfriend was actually not my underage son. SERIOUSLY.

Our visions begin with our desires - Audre Lorde
BombsiteBoudicca is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BombsiteBoudicca For This Useful Post: