View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:45 PM   #3215
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I watched this (rented it on cable), thus afternoon.....what an interesting movie.... I'd say it ranks right up there with the movie , Crash. I like how there are several social topics of concern at stake in this movie: identity, in individual and social type ways; feelings of loss, regret poasibly, the idea that when we're young, we gave all these hopes, dreams and desires and how we try to achieve them. But somehow, like in the movie, our lives don't always stack up to what we imagined it would or could be, and how we tackle our own sense if self worth, retain our own sense of dignity, and how life is life, even if the outcome we try to achieve is nowhere near the expectations and desires held during youth ....as we grow in our life over the years.

Excellent movie, I thoroughly enjoyed it..... thanks for sharing about this movie, homoe!
Yes well stated Miss Katz and I'm so glad you enjoyed it
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: