View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #26
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation

I was walking to a party. I was on a ridge of sorts with a very deep long drop on the left, and a snowy slope on the right. As I walked, some men began to chase me. I opted to drop down the snowy slope in effort to either hide or get away. I am unclear on my reasoning as this is a dream after all.

I slid down the snowy slope. I was unseen by the men and they passed. As I began to struggle to climb up the slope back to the top of the ridge, I saw the hands and feet of small children sticking out of the snow. I know they were children because they were small. At first they appear to be mannequins or just really waxy. They seemed to not be real people. Yet, as I try to make the climb, it becomes known to me that I am in some sort of boneyard cloaked by the snow. The bones are real, and they are everywhere. The entirety of this hillside is nothing but bones.

I am really struggling to make my way up the hill. With every move, I sink down into these bones. I have blood all over me and it is just such a struggle. It is disgusting. I can actually 'smell' the decay.

I finally made my way to the top. I am exhausted and bloody. I take a shower in a public shower somewhere. I seemed to know it and was not at all alarmed that others were in there showering with me. After the shower, I realize I have no other clothes and have to put the bloody, smelly clothes back on.

I continue on to the party that was my destination to begin with. I get there but do not go in. I look through this really large rectangular window and see everyone is having sex. I watch for quite some time, but do not go in.

Then I am on a bus. Police are on the bus asking me if I had attended the party. I tell them I had not. I tell them I had seen the party, but did not attend. They accuse me of hosting the party and take me to jail.

I am not in jail, but rather working there. (I work in a prison so that part makes sense anyway). However, I am not a Lieutenant at this prison, I empty garbage cans. All the cans are empty, but I empty them anyway.

That is all I remember.
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote