imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

hmn. I think I saw this as a game

if you ask me what I'd like in a *real* date I would list something very different and leave most things up to chance. I only have about 5 or 6 absolutes I require in dating folks. That's *much* different than a game of an ideal.

I would HATE to think that me talking about an ideal/perfect/dream is *ANYTHING* I would *EVER* expect *ANYONE* to *EVER* live up to. Because it doesn't exist. Ideals don't exist.

so, this isn't measuring against a long list of qualifications. Even remotely. To me, this is a parlour game of "doesn't exist"

ETA
I think if the question had been worded "what do you require in a partner" rather than "singles, describe your perfect partner to while away the hours on a monday night" I would have answered very differently. One sounds like a based in reality list, the other sounds ( to me and my brain) sounds like a game in front of the fire place like "if you could go anywhere in time, where would you go." and "If you could be any person in history, who would you be" kind of thing. Pure fantasy.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: