Old 03-19-2018, 07:26 PM   #1375
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Tiny Dog is so smart!!! A commercial came on tv with a dog in it. In the commercial, the dog drank some water out of a water bowl. (It was a commercial for Culligan water.) As soon as the dog on the tv started drinking, Tiny got up off the couch and went in the kitchen to drink some water.

I'm never really sure if Tiny Dog (and Diva Kitty) actually watch tv, or if they're just sitting in front of the tv because it's what I'm doing. But I really think they must catch at least some of it. Maybe it was only the sound of a dog taking a drink that made Tiny thirsty. Or maybe it was just a coincidence. Or maybe she really does love "Love It Or List It" as much as I do, and waits for the commercials to take a break to get water!
My cats, especially Loki, watch TV with me. He loves to lounge on my lap and will often sit like a human against my back so his belly is exposed and his head is on my chest and he will watch TV and move his head to follow the action so I know he's watching.

I don't know whether to be proud that he watches TV or saddened that my fur son is a couch potato.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: