Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I believe that the USA, Canada, the West, Europe are sliding ever faster into the slime pit of Fascism... the natural comfort zone of the majority of their populations ( possibly all human populations ).

Doesn't mean the minority ( minorities ) have to give up but they sure as Hell better find some better leaders soon...and if those "leaders" can only come from established well-funded political parties you may as well start ironing your brown/black shirts and swastika arm bands now.

The "Fascist Impulse" doesn't play by polite political rules or respond to religious expressions of decency and prayers. It isn't wishy-washy, apologetic or soul-searching. The Fascist heart wants what it wants.

I keep seeing these expressions of appeal to people's "better angels". Ok, take a photo of one and send it to me and I'll send you photos of millions of human beings slaughtered by their fellow human beings.

Humans are not basically "suicidal " creatures. They are, more likely, deep- buried "Me Firsters" that will leave the footprints of their boots on your drowning head as the over-crowded ferry starts to sink.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: