View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 08:05 PM   #34
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Let's pretend that Jack and I finally just won the Arkansas Powerball for $173 million.

After taxes, that's about $100 million left over.

Let's pretend that we're building a compound on about 400 acres just north of where we currently live.

Would you want to live on a BFP compound?
What skills can you contribute?
Would you want to do community meals every night in the "Mess Hall"?
Would people still need to pay something into the system like rent, even if it was only nominal?
Do you think you'd get tired of living with family all year long?
What pro's and con's can you see to this idea?
What input do you have?

Let's speak it into the Universe!
Yes, but I think it should be broken into apartment like things, not just bedrooms.

I cook. A lot. I clean too. I know how to do a lot of things in the nursing field -- and quite a few things I shouldn't know how to do -- and in general take direction well.

However, I'd much rather be out working in my field. I say I'd like being a houseboy, but I'd get bored in one month. I'd be willing to pay rent.

As long as there was separate place, like apartments or something, I'd be fine living together.

That's all I can think of currently.

DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: