View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 07:52 PM   #6524
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A couple days away by myself!!
Today started with one dog having a total, nasty blow out in her crate then stomping in it. That took at least an hour to clean up and bathe her.
Then another young dog thought he could fight with the old chihuahua. Muzzle time!
Later that old chihuahua cocked his leg in the hallway and pissed where I couldn't get it clean good.
Then the 2nd young dog decided she was gonna pitch a loud screaming fit during dinner. Oh hell no!!
Then after dinner while trying to get medicine in the old chihuahua's ears, he decided to go all Tasmanian devil on me and start chewing on my hand while growling and snapping! Thank God he only has 2 teeth! My roommate was no help while he was laughing!
Now that chihuahua is in his crate in my room screaming his head off to be let out. No amount of pillow over my ears will drown out that gawd awful noise!
I'm looking forward to at least 2 days at Hot Springs!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: