View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 03:54 PM   #4406
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

For me it's a toss up between Spring and Fall. When it's Fall I think this is nice but I really miss Spring. When it's Spring I really miss Fall. Of course that's here were there are four distinct seasons even if there aren't the same extreme temperature fluctuations seen elsewhere in the nation. Our area is considered low desert so the changes are less dramatic.

Anyhow I was just wondering about all this flooding in the Midwest? What the real scoop is. It seems news stations either blow things up or under report which makes it difficult to know what's truly going on. After Katrina as bad as they made it look on the news, people in the area were telling me about all sorts of crimes the media never reported or only barely touched on.

On the other hand there have been many false alarm instances of people on the air making it seem as if the sky is falling when it wasn't. When the news was all wake up America because Armageddon is here, but when you talked with people not affiliated with any news network, just local residents in the affected area/areas they say oh no that's just media hype. Temps not that high, winds not that bad and so on.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: