Old 01-08-2020, 12:00 PM   #196
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Jeopardy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'll be tuned in to..

Jeopardy! The Greatest Of All Time

The three most successful players in the game show's history — James Holzhauer, Ken Jennings, and Brad Rutter, with combined winnings of more than $10 million — will square off on Jeopardy! The Greatest of All Time (premieres Tuesday, January 7, 8/7c, on ABC). Hosted by Alex Trebek over multiple consecutive nights, this will be the first primetime match-play battle royal since 1990.
I watched Jeopardy! The Greatest of All Time, HA! I am not sure but I think I was unable to know at least 98% of the answers, if not all of them; I knew Chariots of Fire, but was slow to think of it, etc.

All the players were wearing a purple ribbon (which I had to google) - to show their support of certain illnesses such as pancreatic cancer, which Alex Trebek suffers from.

I used to like watching Jeopardy!, but I've changed because of the meditation, when my mind deliberately contacted my brain and told it not to record anything which isn't a real need - good idea, since it created more space inside and gives me the opportunity to approach things anew and be in the moment. Jeopardy! was okay, but I guess trivia just isn't my thing anymore.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote