Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post
Anyone else watching the new season of Married At First Sight?

I watched the specials this week for it and the match making episode , wow the couples look like it’s going to be an eventful season lol
I haven’t seen this one, but have seen the ads for it. Some I can wrap my head around and some I can’t. Might check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Ok I must admit I like reality tv!
Me, too. I like the before and after reality shows like Kitchen Nightmares and Bar Rescue. Bar Rescue rescued a bar that serves food in my city that was popular with co-workers.

I haven’t ventured into any of the housewives shows, but came across Love & Hip Hop on PLUTO TV and was mesmerized ... till I wasn’t.

I’m also diggin’ the game show Black Card Revoked, According to Him and Her, and Mancave that are all found on BET on PLUTO TV. These aren’t reality shows, but are real people talking about real things. And all of them are usually lighthearted and fun to watch.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: