View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 12:23 PM   #14930
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The way I understand it many living there were already having a tough time financially as it was and now this? It's easy enough to say oh though it's not all that dangerous just in case anything porous in the home that can't easily be cleaned you might want to pitch that but how many of us no matter what our income level could actually afford to do this. Okay that's bad but even worse whether rich or poor or somewhere in between what about everyone's health? I'm thankful no one in our family or anyone we know is going through it but truth is just because we're safe now it doesn't mean this or something similar couldn't happen to any one of us at any time. I wish I had better faith in insurers, our government, corporations but I just don't. What it all comes down to is (to hell with animals, the environment, the people living there, not even the elderly or children) $$$. It's sickening.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: