Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
i had been a smoker since i was 16...4 weeks before Mothers Day 2008 i started taking Chantix...2 days AFTER Mothers Day i smoked my last cigarette....up till recently i would get cravings--really bad when highly stressed--but they passed pretty quickly. I didnt have any bad side effects,i.e bad dreams,suicidal thoughts or things they warn about Chantix.....prior to that i had tried everything...patches,pills,hynotherapy,even nicotine suckers,but they didnt help for very long.

i dont endorse many things but Chantix really worked for me!

Good luck to everyone trying to kick the habit!
I have a few friends taking "Chantix" and they swear by it... You are right about the side effects. They all experience them in some way or another. I personally don't and have never liked taking "pills" of any kind not even for a headache. I am super happy for you that you are on your way to a healthier life.... KEEP IT UP!!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: