Old 01-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #59
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Good work WickedFemme! When I was cutting down in the run up to giving up totally I found just being conscious of every cigarette I had and often chose not to have the one I was about to light but wait for the next time I wanted one. Also developing a very positive 'self-talk' about giving up really helped in preparation too. Good luck throughout the month.
Thanks Incubus! developing the consciousness around the habit has certainly helped. I even counted how many drags I took of a cigarette the other day... something I have never even thought about... hmmmm
I'm certainly thinking it through. This is good advice you offered here - thank you!
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote