How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I saw The Book of Eli last night. The time of the movie I wanted to see had been listed wrong. The only one still to see from the beginning was Eli, so I went to it

I LOVED IT!!!

The acting was fantastic! Mila Kunis was a big surprise for me ... as always beautiful, but her acting was very convincing as well. She played Jackie in one of my favorite sitcoms "That 70's show." I always felt that she was probably a good actress, because NO ONE is like Jackie in real life, LOL. In Eli she knocked me out

Denzel, who has been one of my favorites since "St Elsewhere" in the 80's, was great as expected, and the story had several surprises, which I will, of course, not reveal here. I'd really like to get a discusion going on this movie because it I enjoyed it on so many different leels, but I'll wait to talk about it till more of you have seen it.

I am disappointed to hear you see that Prescious stunk. I have been waiting anxiously for it to be released. With such a great story line, how did they mess it up?
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote