View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #2
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

This is an interesting topic Nat, great thread idea

I tend to steer away from diamonds, for moral reasons.

Gaige recently gave me a sterling silver pinky ring, with a Celtic knot design, as a promise ring. The design is very much my every day style, and I love it very much.

When thinking about the exchange of rings that will happen in the future, I can't really decide right now. It will definitely be a two way conversation, because we are both very particular, and I'm certain we'll want them to match in some way, and that means we will have to agree on style/price/material/source.

As a Capricorn, I tend to have some traditional leanings, but my artist side has a different eye, and generally wins. I tend to want things that are original, one of a kind, and made by local artists.

I've never put much thought into whether my interests in jewelry are similar to straight women. I just like what I like. What you said about wearing it on the right is interesting. I've never heard of that. I think that for me, I would prefer to wear a wedding ring on the left, so that there is no doubt that I am married. I don't think I would want to explain to people why I would wear it on the right, or have people assume that I am not married.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: