How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
And when did lack of sex become the free pass to screw around? Not happy? Leave someone, cheating and sneaky behavior is NEVER ok, i don't care how *sex starved* you are. It's always excused when a man cheats on his wife because she wasn't putting out enough. MAYBE if he stopped being an asshole she would want to have sex with him.

Also, i feel MONO means two people and no one else, period.

i would not consider myself mono if i entered into a relationship where my partner had other lovers. Am i wrong here?
i agree with the lack of sex stupidity...however both of my partners definitely consider themselves monogamous. everyone i've ever dated who considered themselves monogamous still did after we started dating. (i consider this akin to the whole question of "does who you date change your id" - i.e. if a lesbian dates a transman does that mean she's not a lesbian - and my opinion is that your id is your id. it's different for everyone i guess.)
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: