Old 08-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #58
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

Question...

So the married woman's partner would know that you, the special friend, are the experiment of their curious, not out partner? if i were the partner i would be crushed to find out my partner and her *special friend* were experimenting behind my back. I'd probably incite a riot. I'd feel like a fool.

Just wondering, it sounds like sneaky stuff to me.., not what "i "consider poly.
So the married woman's partner would know that you, the special friend, are the experiment of their curious, not out partner?

YES!!! .... he was fully aware!!! EVERYONE who needs to know is fully aware.

If you where her partner you would have known everything.... because I meet and talk with everyone or it doesn't happen. We all talk, visit each others homes and meet family members (even children and pets) and have meals to getther before it ever gets that far....

As well... my primary meets them ... we all get to know and trust each other.. how else is a relationship built?

>>it sounds like sneaky stuff to me.., not what "i "consider poly.<<

how the h#ll is it being sneaky??? we are out in public having dinner-- openly talking about issues of our lives-- every one reads every else email etc--

(sarcasim)-- I am supposed to sent you a note too???--

How high an mighty can people get-- judgeing other with what they "consider poly" or not...

and I don't give a flip what peopel on the internet think is "correct' poly' or not...
the woman I spend time with... she matters... I care that her needs are met and if that means we act like straight girlfriends out in public...so be it...
I do NOTHING behind any partners back. Mine or hers.