Old 04-27-2018, 10:38 AM   #60
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default At last

I have purchased and worn suits for years; purchasing one today was quite different.
First now that 1/2 top surgery is done ( removal) my chest issues no longer exist and I can buy one that is not custom made. Binding was never possible even with ace bandages and duct tape I only ever got down to a maybe D.

So today I bought myself a 3 piece Harris tweed brown with matching hat and scarf.and tie... and the tailoring needed was minimal!
Size 48. Reg jacket with just a tad taken in on the back.... taken in!!!!
At 6’ trousers have never been an issue, and oh I got well ordered 2 shirts to go with it... one a muted yellow and the other a soft beige . Now for the new shoes..... heading to Nordstrom rack they have a sale.
I have been wanting this for years and promised myself I would buy it after top surgery. So I saved my pennies.
My favorite clothing store has been and will continue to be Good Will ... I picked up 2 Armani shirts and a nice white dress shirt with Nordstrom label for 2 dollars each. I am known for my cheapness just ask any woman I dated in past 30 years. 😀
Now that I am finally starting to see the person inside me stare back at me in the mirror and when I had that suit on.... all I was missing was the well trimmed beard. Time to spoil me for a while; and put myself first.