Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: Just an soft cotton stretchy t-shirt type night gown with an gold embossed Flamingo and the meme, Pretty In Pink. Bare Feet. My hair is not too wild today, I slept fairly well, thankfully, lol

Eating & Drinking: I've not dined on any food yet today. But soon, I will retire to the kitchen and make an 3-egg omelet and toast some tiny slices of artisan sourdough/garlic cocktail bread and butter it real good.

Listening to: I just watched an entire movie on YouTube (YT), called Mr. Church. Such a great movie. It was free. It made me cry, laugh and just experience the lives of the characters. I highly recommend this Eddie Murphy film (2016).

Smell Like: an lingering trace of Velvet Teddy by Mac. I need to shower soon. After I shower, it will be an pot pourri of scent ala Coconut Dreams.

The Weather Report: It's currently freezing in my home, the air conditioner works perfectly. Another Vega$ heat wave is on the way and I'm getting it as cold as possible in the house.

The Power Bill Report: I'm on standby. LOL, I've got winter power bills down like rocket science. I'm currently devising my latest way to avoid huge power billing for air conditioning. Hopefully, my power bill will be less that I imagine it will be.

Last Website: So far, it's only been YouTube (YT) and here (BFP).

Latest Confession: I love my new car and my new license plates.

Last Smile: An very dear Femme friend, today. We've known each other for many years now, and I'm so glad we're friends.

Leaving for (Up Next): I'm staying home today because I have an appointment tomorrow to go get the new tires rotated and an car alignment. Later today, I might just go for an walk outside before it gets too hot. I know I'll do that because I haven't picked up my mail for a few days. Then..... I'm just gonna be like Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead and ..... smile .... "Because there's nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile"

Last edited by Kätzchen; 08-05-2018 at 10:54 AM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote