Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For me the obvious attraction to trans men is their masculinity. But it is their specific brand of masculinity that attracts me. There is a thoughtfulness, a mindfulness, a deliberateness to their maleness. It seems to me that through their journey they have thought a lot about what it is to be male. Although they know who they are, they don't take their masculinity for granted because every day it is challenged and questioned by others. Through answering these challenges and exploring with mindfulness the nature of their masculinity, they at some point determine what type of man they want to be. It is my experience that trans men usually aspire to embrace all the good and desirable attributes of manhood. Yes, they may not successfully achieve all they want to be as men, but because they have so deliberately contemplated the nature of their masculinity, they are better men for it. I celebrate you and thank you for that.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post: