Old 03-22-2015, 07:35 AM   #53
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I can't wait to get back into Wranglers like I used to, the good ole cowboy cut relaxed fit, NO SPARKLY STUFF jeans.

I used to love shopping but now I don't, I dread it cuz I have gained a bit of weight and it costs so dang much.
I am lucky because we have outlet stores of my favorite brands just a bit over an hour away. Otherwise, I do online shopping.

Today, though I am going to the "mall". Now that I am living as male at work, I need to ensure I "pass" with new people. I need to start wearing ties. Ties will seal the deal that I am male if someone does wonder. I am thinking in about 4 weeks my voice will be low enough that there won't be a question.

I have gained weight and my shoulders have broadened, so I need new shirts and pants, too. I have been wearing pretty much the same size (in both), since I was in my 20's, so I am not thrilled with this. I am going to try to get away with only buying a couple pairs of pants as I don't know where my body is going to go next with taking T. It is possible some of it is just water retention and this inflated stomach will shrink a bit.

I just got a new haircut, something shorter. It is funny because I used to have to be careful that my hair wasn't too short Pre-T so that I could "pass" as female at work, now I need to be seen the other way! Pretty funny.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: