Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I dont know about over there,but in terms of outcomes,it is best to lose weight,and build as much muscle in your chest as you can,then they can reconstruct around the muscle.
Also outcomes depend on if your on T or not.

regarding doctors I talked more to other transmen,there is a doctor here who hates fat people,I didnt go to her.
my guy,did surgery in 2 stages,masectomy first and then reconstruction 6 mths later.

being both fat and lean,my chest looks much better when I'm lean,and have built up my pecks,its harder being nearly 60 now,but these days I like being healthy.

I dont know if I really answered your question,no matter the surgery,doctors always go on about weight.

cheers
Yes you helped, thanks. I came across a doctor that is a fat hater/ shamer so I left. Now I'm looking for one who isn't rude and is actually willing to help and understands.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: