View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 01:07 AM   #40
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I like the fragrance of the forest, after a season of rain - the deep earthy scent of evergreens and pine trees (cedar, sequoia, sugar pine, ponderosa).

I like the aroma of bread baking in the oven on a cold winter's day or the way cinnamon infuses the air as it bakes inside a batch of oatmeal cookies or the way apples, baked into pies or streusel, provides a calming affect.

Much like herbs, such as: lavender, rosemary, thyme, basil (omg, I do love a fresh bouquet of basil) or the way fields of mint of alfalfa on a warm summers' day can trigger sweet memories of days gone by.

I also love scented candles or esscential oils in musk, sandlewood, amber, jasmine (with Y'lang Y'lang) -- even oil of bergamot or eucalyptus or vanilla: scents that create an feeling of ambiance (welcoming and healing).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: