atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo Eagle View Post
I love Gaming, but my avail time to devote comes & goes.

I have a XBOX, where I prefer FPS stuff. Delta, Tom Clancy, Splinter Cell, Hitman series. Like the Myst type stuff. Grand TA, & Crimson Skies is a fav as well.

Wii, I mainly have the fitness, sports, shooting stuff. A few fluff things still not played.

PC, parts of the aforementioned series'. Flight sims, Microsoft Flgt Sim, XPlane.
Online I play Fallen Swords, but have been away awhile. Vampire & Mobster stuff that I get bored with real easy.

QUESTION:
Im looking to play an online MMORG. I only want to get seriously involved in 1 bc of time & money. Im leaning towards WoW.
What game would you all suggest?

For an online freebie, which game would you suggest?

Thnx

Check out City of Heroes if you want to really customize your character and have tons of choices on the types of powers/costumes you want. No MMO out there gives you so many choices, plus you can be a hero, a villian, or somewhere in between! There is a somewhat high learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, its addicting!! I have a ton of characters that have different powers, costumes, personalities, and the variety makes the game really fun. They are always adding new content, plus lots of post 50 (the level limit) content.

http://www.cityofheroes.com/en.html
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: