View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #47
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Glad to see this thread.Thanks Jet. I'm 52, just a spring chicken. Taking care of my parents is aging me rapidly though. It's harder than having a two year old. I'm actually looking forward to my 80's when I get to be the cranky, stubborn old goat.

Hey there...I know what you're saying. I'm 53 and the roles have reversed with my dad and I. He's so cranky and mad ...and stubborn as hell. My father and I had falling out for awhile over my sexuality...something else he could pick on...but we've reconciled. But to give you an exact idea of my dad...how he sounds and looks and moves and his bigoted vernacular.....Gran Torino totally with Clint Eastwood. It's my dad ditto up and down..not to mention my dad was in Korea.

So I hear what you're saying. Welcome to the thread and free to share whatever/whenever you like.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: