Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vice Presidential Politics

I think the majority of the Republicans who've announced they're running for President are actually looking for a shot at being the Vice President. Particularly Trump, Cruz, and Kasich. Trump and Cruz can garner a lot of votes and Kasich's state, Ohio, is a swing state. I think these three will be the top contenders for VP. (Though I do remember, that at this point in the 2008 elections, John Edwards looked damn good and Obama was a long shot. So, I know that anything could happen between now and November 2016.)

Still, what happens if Cruz get the VP spot and the President dies? Would the next in line be the Speaker of the House since Cruz can't be President because Cruz was born in Canada? Could Cruz contest being skipped over? Does Cruz have a shot at being the President through the Vice Presidency?

Last edited by Orema; 07-22-2015 at 06:18 AM.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: